The app Transfer allows you to transfer apps from one developer account to another developer account. We have prepared a little guide for you how the app transfer is done:
1. Log in to the iTunes Connect account where the app you want to transfer is located
2. Under My apps select the appropriate app
3. Under App Store > App information > Additional information click on the link Transfer App
4. A form appears in which all the required criteria must be fulfilled (shown with a green check mark)
If the criterion Beta tests with TestFlight is marked with a minus sign, proceed as follows: Click on Cancel and then call up TestFlight > Builds. Then remove the unnecessary iOS builds from the list (disable them) by clicking on them
5. Often there are also so-called Testers, which can hinder the transfer. Click on TestFlight > All Testers and delete these as well
6. Then go back to App Store > App information > Additional information > App transfer. All criteria must now be fulfilled. Now click on Request Transfer
Enter the required app data in the following screen. This is the Apple ID of the recipient’s Team Agent (email address) from the new developer account and the Team ID. Then confirm your entries with Continue.
Please note that the app transfer is checked by Apple. After a few days, a log in is necessary in order to confirm the successful app transfer.