Fun Room with console and boardgames
Modern and comfortable office
Free snacks, tea, coffee and bear after workhours
Work on innovative product in an exciting market with young and creative team
Integration events in an out of the office
Trips to the thematic conferences
We look forward to receive your application!
Who we are looking for
➤ support our existing development team
➤ involved in planning the further development of the project
➤ knowledge of frameworks AngularJS lub/ i Node JS
➤ good English skills
➤ ability to improve yourself and to work in a team
➤ ability to use responsive web design
➤ experience in mobile application development
➤ experience working with test environments: Jasmine lub/i Karma
➤ experience working with IONIC JS
➤ Agile/Scrum methodology
➤ good communication skills
➤ contract for a stable position in a company with foreign capital
➤ young and highly passionate team of extraordinary co-workers
➤ open and embracing culture for the latest hot technologies.
➤ a high level of freedom and responsibility
➤ fun room
- build, improve and extend our AngularJS- and Ionic web and mobile frontends as well as the node.js-based APIs.
- interact with our Product Owners and UX Engineers to develop innovative ways for complex configuration scenarios.
- incorporate the needs of our customers to help them build and manage their mobile apps.
- expertise in the latest web technologies.
- Frontend Dev Buzzword Compliance: HTML5, CSS3/SASS, Bootstrap, AngularJS …
- strong experience with AngularJS and the surrounding toolchain (Yeoman, Grunt, etc.).
- a focus on simplicity, responsiveness and great UX.
- the desire to quickly learn and adapt the latest evolutions of frontend web technology.
- no fear of working with node.js/MySQL/noSQL based backends.
- problem solving skills
- good communication skills
- very good English skills
- an international work environment.
- a small, young and highly passionate team of extraordinary co-workers.
- an open and embracing culture for the latest hot technologies.
- an agile, focused, yet relaxed atmosphere with flexible working hours.
- a high level of freedom and responsibility.
- a highly competitive salary
AppYourself was launched in 2011 to bring the first app builder to the European market. Our mission is to support small and medium-sized businesses in adapting their online presence to today’s requirements. For this reason we were among the first to offer our customers a mobile website as well as a native app, providing both components of their digital presence.
More than 500,000 apps and websites have been created on our platform by our worldwide users. Behind the scenes of AppYourself is a team of 30 employees based in two locations. With a strategic investor on our side, we are developing our first-mover-position and focusing on becoming international. To accelerate our growth in this emerging market, we are looking for a Partner Manager in our Berlin headquarters to support our Reseller Programms.
- Supporting existing resellers and important accounts
- Acquisition of new resellers nationally and / or internationally
- Care and expansion of existing business partners
- Participation in marketing activities related to the Reseller Program (PR, trade shows, …)
- Substantive and conceptual collaboration in landing pages, newsletters, blog articles
- Experience in similar fields of activity
- Handling of common tools and services (CRM systems, mailing tools, tracking and Lead Management)
- Good German and English skills
- Structured, independent and results-oriented approach
- Pronounced flexibility
- Affinity for smartphones and the “mobile revolution”
- A modern, innovative product for an emerging market
- A professional, young and international environment
- From the beginning a lot of responsibility and career opportunities
- Flat hierarchies and quick decision making processes
- Office in Berlin Kreuzberg
You would like to work with us? Send us a CV, we will contact with You.
Nothing for you here?
No vacancy here that corresponds to your profile? You still want to work with us and you have good ideas to take us forward? So we look forward to your unsolicited application!